|J.E. LOVE CO.||Garfield, WA. USA||509-635-1321 - email@example.com|
For Soybeans, Red Beans, Pinto Beans, Lentils, Peas, Plantago, Clover and Garbanzos (Chick-peas). Pods that are normally shattered, cut off and lost or out of reach of the regular combine are saved with the LOVE Floating Cutterbar. Its floating and flexible shoe assembly enables it to cut high and low rows at the same time while cutting close to the ground along its entire lenght.
Follows Contour of the Ground
The LOVEBAR follows the contour of the ground. This makes possible the fast, direct combine harvesting of crops formerly harvested by expensive, wasteful methods. Dirt goes over the LOVEBAR... not into the machine. The crop moves up the feathers into the combine free of dirt and rocks. Cleaner crops reduce dockages... more profit from your crop. Reduces costly repair bills by reducing dirt intake in the combine.
Quality Features of the LOVE Floating Cutterbar
1. Floating Shoe Assembly: Allows the LOVEBAR to follow the contour of the ground. Tension on the leaf spring is adjustable for proper LOVEBAR balance.
2. Wide Shoe Skids: Replaceable shoe skids are available in tow widths. 12" shoe skids are standard for harvesting peas and lentils. 18" shoe skids are standard for harvesting soybeans and other row crops. Wide skids are adjustable to accommodate various row spacing.
3. Front Shoe Hanger: Mounts on the underside of the combine guard angle. Provides easy installation plus freedom of spring movement for better flotation.
4. Feathers: Hinged to accommodate the variation in vertical positioning. Provide smooth crop flow into the header. Standard on pea and lentil cutterbars.
5. Solid Feeder Shields: Hinged to accommodate variations in vertical positioning. Provide smooth crop flow into header. Standard on LOVEBARS for harvesting soybeans and other row crops.
6. Heavy Duty Sickle: Constructed with bolt-on sections and specially designed for LOVEBARS to provide greater cutting capacity for cleaner, faster harvesting.
7. LOVE E2 Lifter: Spring-loaded adjustable lifter guards lifts down lodged crops for cleaner, more even cutting. Standard on pea and lentil cutterbars. Average spacing every fourth guard.
8. Posi-Roller Guide Sickle Drive: Strong-positive-constructed with ball bearings to guide the sickle drive. Designed with a smooth frontal shield for minimum crop shatter.
9. Adjustable Stabilizer (Radius Rod): Designed for smooth, flexible action and long life. The stabilizer firmly holds the bar in position during the sickle's cycle. It is the primary component for timing the cutterbar.
10. Quick Attach Rear Mount: Rear mount components will vary with each combine make and model. They are designed for easy installation these components provide the correct runner effect for the Floating Shoe Assembly.
Copyright © 2003 J.E. LOVE CO.